Tax return

Depending on your income (sales), you may need to file a tax return on income tax (national tax).
· Persons who have salary income: When profit (income) of 200,000 yen or more occurs
· Persons who do not have salary income: When profit (income) of 380,000 yen or more occurs
Even if income tax (national tax) return is not necessary, if there is taxable income in addition to salary income, declaration of income may be required for inhabitant tax (local tax) purpose.
For details, contact the nearest tax office, local government office, or tax accountant.