The following acts are prohibited so that users of REVINYL can trade products safely and securely.
· Using REVINYL for fictitious transactions or using REVINYL’s settlement system for transactions of external site.
· Selling pre-ordered items before its release date as reserved items
· Listing items which aren’t actually at hand
· Selling items which are different from those being listed
· Listing items by a group of people to mark them down each other and to buy them at a lower price
・Exchanging items each other by a buyer paying the difference of the item to the other buyer.
· Reselling the items purchased in REVINYL for a remarkably high price
· Transactions while knowing about prohibited actions and listings
*If you see an items prohibited by the user guide, contact REVINYL office via Trade screen.