REVINYL provides a safe settlement procedure that we collect a payment from a buyer and make a remittance to a seller upon completion of a transaction.
Entering into a transaction without following this settlement procedure may lead to troubles, such as an item not delivered despite payment being made or an unpaid transaction despite being shipped.
· Payment not using REVINYL’s settlement
· Direct transfer to an account designated by a seller
· Cash on delivery (exchanging an item for cash at the time of delivery)
· Installment payment
· Payment in cryptocurrency
· Payment with online gift certificates
· Payment by a registered mail
· Loan payment at external site or directly to the seller
· Hand delivery of cash